We offer a variety of activities, including:
- Fishing - Harwood Lake. Stocked with trout several times a year.
- Hunting - Excellent deer, turkey, and other small game hunting on adjoining state lands.
- Pheasant stocking by NYS on state land next door.
- Hiking - over 3109 acres of state land adjoining our 106 acres.
- Bird watching - several feeders throughout campground.
- Party Pavillion
- Weekly country & western band throughout camping season - playing every Wednesday.
- Handicap-accessible large restroom and shower facility
- Heated cabins
- Kitchen area and refrigerator in every cabin
- General store with RV supplies
- Ice and firewood available
- 24/7 security
- Large, full hookup RV sites
- Tent camping with fire rings
- Dump station
- New!!! Storage rental units
We are proud to be a part of the Enchanted Mountain region of Western New York. There are many nearby activities and events such as sports and music entertainment. Valuable discount coupons for many of the attractions in the region are available at our administration building.